Sunday, July 27, 2014

People will always tell you that rejections are part of life. Those words have been said a million of times already that I chose not to listen anymore, not because I didn't believe, but because I thought I knew how to handle having the door shut in front of you.
Boy, was I wrong.
I thought I knew how to accept the fact that I am not cut out for something, like not winning a contest, or not getting into my dream school. It happened to me, it happened to everyone. Rejections are normal, rejections will always be around the corner. I get it. We all get it. We all know the drill.
I thought I am an expert in swallowing my failures since I have been through a lot, but no words can encourage me that not getting into the publication is okay. 
This is my first ever heartbreak, and it's kind of hard to deal, but

UGH I CANT EVEN FINISH THIS BLOGPOST FOR MYSELF THIS SUCKS SO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment