Sunday, August 17, 2014

I don't have anything to write. My Commnication Skills professor taught me that free writing is the best way to develop one's writing skills and I'm training to do it more often. I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write. She said that it doesn't matter what you say and what you write as long as your thoughts keep on flowing, if the thoughts get clogged up in your brain just write I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write. I like this concept because it exercises my mind and I like that it helps me I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write, it helps me think more freely and honestly I don't feel pressured at all because I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write I don't have anything to write, because I am free and I am liberated to write anything and everything that comes in my head and it's amazing, sometimes the results I get are really I don't have anything to write I can't think of an adjective, are really surprising because I didn't know I could write or think like that.
Free writing is so cool I hope I develop this soon

No comments:

Post a Comment